1. Bring to a boil in a 12” Dutch oven of water seasoned with 1 Tbsp of kosher salt, add the linguine, and
cook until al dente, 7 to 10 minutes.
2. Drain, run under cool water, drain again, place the linguine back in the Dutch oven and toss 1 Tbsp
olive oil. Set aside, keeping warm.
3. Melt the butter with the remaining olive oil in a 10” to 12” well seasoned Dutch oven over mediumhigh
heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, being careful not to burn.
4. Add the shrimp, 1 tsp of kosher salt, and the pepper; sauté until the shrimp begin to turn pink, 5 to 7
minutes. Remove from the heat and toss with red pepper flakes, parsley, lemon juice, and Parmesan
5. Pour the shrimp mixture over the cooked linguine, tossing to combine, and serve immediately.
6. 8 - 10 briquettes on bottom and 10 – 15 on top of Dutch oven.